Learn how to transform themes from an exhibition into a teaching material. The purpose is to challenge the students to see opportunities and new ways of teaching by using innovative approaches.
Eksperimentarium (museum), every place and everything you can think of in order to develop a new teaching material.
Based on the visit at the Experimentarium or similar museum, you must choose one of the themes from the exhibition.
- Describe following exhibition and turn it into a teaching material for a chosen level of age (feel free to choose between all classes from 1st to 9th Grade)
- Describe your teaching material, which could be a task, game, treasure hunt, project etc. Explain how this material efforts entrepreneurial thinking, what parts of the entrepreneurial process is this material focusing on, what age group it is made for, what subjects could be implemented when using this material, how do you set goals,
how will this material encourage the teaching differentiation and other didactical issues of interest. In other words you have to write a teacher’s guide to the material you have made!
- Make a lesson plan for specific subject(s) (choose what subject(s) you want to implement yourself). The teaching material you have made has to be implemented in the lesson plan. The lesson plan has to contain:
- learning objects and goals (academic and/or social goals)
- a specific key-stage-level
- a specific theme
- the teaching material you have made
- description of the exercises
- description of how the pupils are to work
- description of how you would evaluate this lesson plan
- Explain how this lesson plan teaches entrepreneurial skills e.g. by making use of given theoretical background knowledge about Social Entrepreneurship
- Write 6-10 pages each group
Danish and english