- To activate teachers' creativity to solve the biggest challenges in education today.
- To help each other designing learner-centered approach to problem solving.
- To build teachers' skills and confidence to design for the evolving needs of their students and schools
- To share good practices.
- To learn using Design Thinking.
It depends on what you want to do and the way yo take advantage of he community (guild).
- Toolkit : https://www.teachersguild.org/approach To catalyze creative leadership, The Teachers Guild builds off the methods and mindsets from the Design Thinking for Educators Toolkit. It’s a learner-centered approach to problem-solving that builds teachers' skills and confidence to design for the evolving needs of their students and schools.
- Teacher-Designed Solutions: https://www.teachersguild.org/solutions The solutions are free for other teachers to use or adapt them in any sense. It could be a good idea to use them during lessons to implement them and see if they need any adaptation.
It is a professional community that activates teachers' creativity to solve the biggest challenges in education today. In their collaborative learning programs they use Design Thinking, a learner-centered approach to problem solving. Teachers tap into their inner designer by trying new ideas and discovering what works and why for their students and schools.